Oregon State University, AltaRock Energy, and PNNL maintain both a blog and Facebook page for the Newberry Geothermal Energy (NEWGEN) project. These pages are your source for the most up-to-date information about NEWGEN, including updates from the field, photos, and informal commentary from AltaRock staff and other NEWGEN Consortium participants as the project moves forward. Below are a few recent highlights of articles we’ve published on the blog. To view the entire blog page, please visit http://blog.newberrygeothermal.com/. The NEWGEN Facebook page is also a resource for up-to-date information about the project https://www.facebook.com/NewberryEGS.
Recent Blog Posts
- NEWGEN Website Launched! February 23, 2016
- Welcome to the new look of the Newberry Geothermal Energy blog! January 12, 2016
- Newberry Selected for first round of DOE FORGE funding May 20, 2015
- Stimulation Data Analysis is Underway January 8, 2015
- Update from the Field: Stimulation Underway October 14, 2014